In addition to the free services provided by Sefton Carers Centre the Living Well Sefton Carers Support Team also work in partnership with the Living Well Sefton service to support the physical, emotional and mental wellbeing of the residents of Sefton.
This support can include help to quit smoking, to lose weight or to combat social isolation and loneliness.
The Living Well Sefton Carers Support Team are a team of three experienced Support Workers with a variety of knowledge and almost 30 years combined experience of working with and supporting unpaid carers.
The Living Well Sefton service is co-ordinated by Sefton CVS and is comprised of the following partner organisations:
- Sefton Carers Centre
- Smoke Free Sefton
- Netherton Feelgood Factory
- Citizens Advice
- May Logan Healthy Living Centre
- Active Sefton
- Brighter Living Partnership
Covid-19 Shopping Service for Carers
Sefton Carers Centre and the Living Well Sefton service are here to support all carers who are having to isolate for 14 days due to Covid-19 infection reasons.
- We are offering a Tesco grocery online ordering service for those carers who have no access to online shopping.
- The cost of the groceries will be invoiced following delivery of the order.
- Payment of the invoice can be made using either bank transfer or by cheque payable to Sefton Carers Centre.
- This support is available until 30th June 2021.
For more information please use the Contact section of this website or, alternatively, speak with our receptionist on 0151 288 6060.
For more information and free registration please contact us on 0151 288 6060, Monday to Friday, 9am – 4.30pm, or via our contact page here.