Our goal is to achieve the maximum possible level of Carer satisfaction by providing services and support of the highest quality which fully meet their needs and expectations. This commitment is rooted in our Mission, Vision and Values statement.
A world in which the role and contribution of unpaid Carers is recognised and valued and where they have access to support and services of the quality that they need to live their own lives.
To achieve our vision, we will undertake three major roles;
1. Strategic Partner
As a Strategic Partner, we will strive to influence local strategic planning and to shape the development of the services upon which Carers and those they care for depend.
2. Service Provider
As a Service Provider, we will deliver a range of services which support Carers in their caring role and promote their health and wellbeing.
3. Advocate for Carers
As an Advocate for Carers, we will continue to urge Sefton Council and our local CCG’s to increase their investment in services which support Carers.
The following values will underpin and guide all that we do. We will:
• Listen to Carers.
• Respect the dignity of Carers and their families.
• Work in partnership.
• Use our resources efficiently and effectively.
• Be a dynamic learning organisation.
• Be open, honest and transparent.
• Value diversity and equal opportunities.
The Senior Management Team (SMT) is responsible for the implementation of our Quality Management System and for achieving and maintaining ISO 9001:2015 certification. Our Head of Project Development will lead the process and our Head of Performance and HR will audit the process.
The scope of our Quality Management System covers all activities stated within our Scope document and supports the delivery of our strategic plan.
We are committed to:
- Develop and continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
- Compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- The effective management of risk to our business.
- Constantly monitor our quality performance against our plans and objectives, implementing improvements when appropriate.
- Secure adequate resources to ensure that high quality services can be provided, sustained and improved when necessary.
- Communicating this policy across the organisation and ensuring that trustees, SMT, staff, volunteers and Carer’s representatives take responsibility for its implementation and annual review.
- Develop staff and volunteer competencies, and creativity through training, coaching and supervision.
Copies of this policy will be issued to trustees, staff, volunteers and carer’s representatives. It will be presented to commissioners and made available to all other stakeholders via our website.
Signed: Vicky Keeley, CEO, Sefton Carers Centre Date: 28th June 2019